Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Greater Shawnee/Merriam knows that disasters in your home or business never strike at a convenient time. For that reason, our team is always on standby and ready to respond to your residential or commercial loss. No size water, fire, or mold loss is too large for our team to handle. If you experience a fire, water, or mold loss in your home or business, call our SERVPRO of Greater Shawnee/Merriam team.
Our SERVPRO of Greater Shawnee/Merriam team is always on standby and ready to make your loss "Like it never even happened." We are always Here to Help.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (913) 888-8895
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Greater Shawnee / Merriam arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.